Ship-owners and ship managers are exposed to various maritime perils. Marine Hull Insurance is a specialized type of insurance as it requires careful study of each type of Hull. We help ship-owners protect their assets and liability exposure.
Whether you are cruising along the coast, out fishing, racing or simply having fun, don’t let your plans get washed overboard by unexpected events.
- Risk Covered
- Hull and Machinery
- Disbursements (Increased Value) or Freight Interest Insurance
- Protection and Indemnity (P&I)
- Freight, Demurrage and Defence (FD&D)
- Charterer’s Liability Insurance
- Crew Personnel Accident (PA) Cover
- Hull and Machinery – War & Strikes Risks
- Loss of Hire
- Builders Risks
- Ship Repairer’s Liability
- Port Authorities and Terminal Operators
Marine Hull-Pleasure Craft
This Insurance policy covers Pleasure craft, Motorboats, Jet Skis, Yacht, Sailing boats or other similar properties. Whether used for private pleasure or for commercial pleasure and recreational purpose.
The policy covers perils of the seas, rivers, lakes or other navigable waters and loss/damage to the property of the insured caused by:
Stranding, sinking etc.
General average, salvage charges.
Piracy, Kidnapping & Ransom.
Contact with aircraft or similar objects, or objects falling there from, land conveyance, dock or harbor equipment or installation.
Earthquake volcanic eruption or lightning.
- Key Benefits
- Information Required
- Details regarding floating entity- model etc
- Related Documents- (Permits etc)
- Sea Worthiness/Fitness of the craft